Primary Responsibilities: Write Content for Clients
- Personally work on producing and editing all types of written content
- Write and edit material, such as articles, blogs, advertising copy, white papers, website copy, and webinars
- Interview clients and contributors and develop compelling stories
- Write what is directed by the Content Director/Sr. Content Producers
- Adhere to client budget and timelines
- Produce written materials that adhere to client strategies as directed by the Content Director
- Perform miscellaneous tasks, as directed by the Content Director/Sr. Content Producers
- Manage content on client websites and social media
The qualifications for the Content Writer are:
- A minimum of an associates (2 year) degree in advertising, journalism, or communication. A bachelor (4 year) degree in one of the same fields is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of professional writing experience is required.
- If no degree is possessed, then 6–8 years related experience in a professional setting is required.
- Demonstrate ability to think creatively
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Proficient with social media
- An understanding of AP Style
- Journalistic interviewing skills
- Ability to find and tell a good story
- Ability to take constructive criticism
- Be a team player