Junior Web Content Developer
This is an entry-level position for a Web Content Developer. You will build web pages and help maintain the content for various corporate websites and support the technologies, data and files that make it all happen.
This is a full-time position and will work from our Fayetteville, AR office. This individual should be a web enthusiast, possess a passion for the digital world and aspire to advance within her/his career.
- Various administrative tasks related to web technologies to be carried out in order to support these projects, including data entry and file manipulation.
- Work with the Creative, Content and Development teams in constructing new, and maintain existing web sites, from a text, image and video perspective.
- Objectively review and test new web site projects to ensure they are meeting their requirements.
- Work effectively with other team members to help meet team goals.
- Must be able to manage time and tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Degree or Certification
- B.S./B.A. degree in Computer Science, or equivalent relevant coursework; or equivalent work experience.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to write basic HTML and CSS to lay out content for the best user experience
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- PHP and CSS skills are a plus
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Willingness to learn SEO concepts
Get In Touch
Resumes may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call our office to schedule an interview: 479-287-4006
This is a full-time position including, health insurance, dental insurance, paid vacation time, and paid sick leave.
We are equal opportunity employers. Decisions regarding hiring, promotions and terminations are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, or national origin.
We invite proficient, dependable candidates to apply.