Senior UX Designer
Are you a designer who feels it’s crucial to understand the problem and the audience you’re designing for?
We’re looking for a full-time Senior UX Designer for WhyteSpyder, Inc, a digital content marketing agency based in Fayetteville, AR.
At WhyteSpyder, you get to work as a part of a growing team of designers, writers, and developers to deliver digital products and services for our clients.
Things That Should Be in Your Background:
- 5+ years experience in UX, Product, or Web design
- An online portfolio showcasing your UX and visual design skills
- Experience with Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience creating clickable/tappable prototypes in tools such as InVision, Axure, Flinto
- Knowledge of modern HTML and CSS patterns
- Comfort working in a fast paced, often ambiguous startup environment
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills.
- Proven skills in interaction design, information architecture, and visual design
- Successful track record managing all stages of design, ideally for business-to-business applications
- Ability to collaborate effectively with project managers, designers and developers
- Proficiency in user-centered design
- Ability to design simple solutions to complex problems
- Knowledge mobile design patterns
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role:
- Experience with universal design and/or web accessibility
- Ability to illustrate (paper or digitally)
- Experience designing applications focused on analytics and data visualization
- Are socially skilled, work in a systematic way, and have exceptional presentation abilities
- Agile workflow methods
What will you do?
This important role requires the ability to drive design from inception to production, including UX and Visual design. Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with project managers and customers to understand and help define product ideas
- Design the user experience for new product ideas and enhancements
- Creative wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to convey the user experience
- Conduct user testing of your prototypes and live product gain insights
- Collaborate with developers before and during the implementation of your designs
- Drive the UX design of product ideas on both web and mobile products
- Assist in the creation and management of user personas
Get In Touch
Resumes may be sent to email@example.com
Call our office to schedule an interview: 479-287-4006
This is a full-time position including, health insurance, dental insurance, paid vacation time, and paid sick leave.
We are equal opportunity employers. Decisions regarding hiring, promotions and terminations are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, or national origin.
We invite proficient, dependable candidates to apply.